Looking for a cool spot to take your Valentine? We gathered a few for you to ponder thanks to the SA Restaurant Group FB Page.
· Toro Kitchen + Bar: A Spanish style kitchen that boasts the best paella in town with different varieties, tapas and tablados (a charcuterie- type meat & cheese board.) They have specialty cocktails, an extensive wine list including Spanish wines and after dinner drinks. You can find their menu here
· Laugh @ Your Love Comedy show at Doghouse Bar & Grill. This place seems like a chill spot. Any place that has Lone Star Beer on tap is cool in my book. They have gourmet hot dogs, sandwiches and sliders. Check out their Facebook page here.
· Perry’s Steak House has a prix fixe menu for Valentine’s day that includes a 3-course dinner for a reservation. Choice of soup or salad including lobster bisque and a kale salad with jalapeño-mint vinaigrette. Entrée includes choice of several steaks, chops, surf & turf, chicken and even a vegetarian option. Don’t forget desert and wine. See their special menu here.
· Battalion takes reservations and has a yummy sounding menu, I can’t wait to try it out. They offer lambchops, veal breast, and seared rainbow trout to name a few with pasta, sides and salad to go with it. See their menu here.
· Grill at Leon Springs – to beat the crowds, the Grill is offering pre-Valentine’s day reservations on the days leading up to the big day. With a 3-course dinner for a great price and for a few bucks more, a completely different menu. See their offerings here.
· Little Red Barn has been around since 1963. It’s a downhome Texas steakhouse with all the trimmings. They have great service and you can’t beat a good steak. See their menu here.
· Chester’s Burgers is a great spot if you want a delicious burger, without the fancy dinner vibe. They boast over 200 kinds of beer & wine. The laid-back eatery also has great milkshakes made with real ice cream too. Check out their menu here.
· Grey Moss Inn has an extensive wine menu as well as a variety of entrees, sides, and deserts. They know what they’re doing since they’ve been around since 1929. Located under the Texas Oak trees in Grey Forest, it’s sure to be a nice time. See their menu here.
· The Tower of Americas Chart House restaurant is a nice place for a special occasion. Their food is yummy and they have the best views. View their menu here.
Happy Valentine’s Day from the Check Out San Antonio crew!